I. Introductory Provisions
- This document regulates the terms and conditions of use and privacy of users of the Nutrient service (hereinafter referred to as "User/Users").
- Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable person. An identifiable person is a person that can be identified by identifiers, such as contact details, location information, network identifier, or special elements of the person's physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
- Users' personal data are processed on the basis of a contract concluded between the User and the Nutrient Service Provider (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
The Service Provider (available at
Company: AI NUTRITION LIMITED Registered seat: Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX Company No: 11238932 VAT Reg No: 289 5742 41 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The food supplier is:
Company: FreshDirect, LLC Registered seat: 2 St Ann's Ave, Bronx, NY 10454
II. Purpose of Processing Personal Data of Users
- Users' personal data are processed in order to properly provide the Nutrient Service.
- Users' health data are processed for the purpose of preparing the Meal Plan and improving services.
- Contact information and location data are processed for the purpose of delivering food purchases by the Supplier.
- Data on Users who have given their consent is processed for marketing purposes.
III. Rights and Obligations of the Provider
- The Provider is the administrator of the User's personal data.
The Provider is obliged to:
- Take such technical and organizational measures to prevent any change, misuse or theft of Users' personal data
- Do not use Users' personal data for any purpose other than that specified in this document
- At the User's request, remove all data concerning him from his database
- The Provider is entitled to provide selected data about Users to the Supplier.
- The Provider is entitled to disclose the User's personal data only to authorized persons.
- The Provider is entitled to provide the User's personal data to a third party.
- The provider processes third-party cookies on the website www.nutrient.app.
IV. Rights and Obligations of Users
- Users are required to complete an initial consultation (herein after referred to as “Consultation”) upon registration. The completion of the Consultation is necessary for the preparation of the Meal Plan and proper provision of the Service.
In the Consultation, the User is obliged to truthfully fill in the following data:
- Contact details – full name, email address, delivery address, phone
- Data on physical structure, lifestyle, nutritional preferences and allergies
- The User is entitled to request that the Provider send him/her an overview of the personal data stored about him/her.
- The User is entitled to obtain personal data about the User processed by the Provider in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and pass it on to another administrator.
- The User is entitled to correct incorrect data about the User.
- If the User considers that his personal data are processed in violation of legal regulations or these conditions, he is entitled to contact the Provider. If the User believes that his/her right to the protection of personal data has been violated, he/she is entitled to file a complaint.
V. Processing of Personal Data
- The Provider uses the User's personal data only for the purposes specified in these Terms.
- The Provider keeps the User's personal data for the duration of the Service and for 3 years from the termination of the Service.
VI. Final Provisions
- By submitting the registration form, the User agrees with these terms and conditions.
- Provider reserves the right to unilaterally change and supplement these conditions. Changes to the Terms and Conditions become effective upon publication at www.nutrient.app. The Provider shall inform the User of any change in conditions
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions becomes invalid for conflict with laws or morality, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the other provisions and the validity and effectiveness of these Terms and Conditions. The Provider is obliged to replace the invalid provision with a new one, which shall be agreed in the spirit of the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
New York, 26 October 2019